This should really have a better introduction on who I am... I'll complete it one day. For now you can find me on Facebook, I guess.
I've also got a list of projects I've worked on. I'm probably most well known as "the guy that wrote a lot of Simple Machines Forum modifications", or "the guy that wrote the ATAR Calculator" :-)
You may contact me via the following methods:
- Email —
- Google Talk / Jabber — .
- Skype — daniel15au. I'm currently Offline.
- WireGuard on OpenVZ/LXC
- Netdata causing load increase every ~20 minutes
- Performing DNS requests from Google Docs
- Fixing "error MSB3552: Resource file "**/*.resx" cannot be found"
- Reusing Job-DSL configuration sections
- Fixing GPG "Inappropriate ioctl for device" errors
- Using Entity Framework 6 and MySQL on ASP.NET 5 (vNext)
- Getting Started with XHP in Laravel
- Secret, the PostSecret of social networks
- The perks of having silver status with Air New Zealand: Free...
- I feel like this cake is calling my name. #dancake (at Brunswick...
- My favourite way of serving pepper is by pouring it out into a...
- Oh good, I’ve always wanted an iPod ouch.
- 1 litre of Coca Cola for only $11?! BARGAIN. #australia...
- seldo: nateswinehart: Being good to each other is so...
- #Busker dressed as Super Mario, playing songs from the games. Oh...
- Apparently it’s illegal (or at least suspicious) to be a...