Saw this in a MySpace bulletin... And it's mostly so true. Except for 11 and 13, which I kinda disagree with :P

1. Guys are more emotional then you think, if they loved you at one point, it'll take them a lot longer then you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try.

2. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.

3. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.

4. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.

5. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.

6. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.

7. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.

8. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.

9. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.

10. Girls are guys' weaknesses.

11. Guys are very open about themselves.

12. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.

13. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.

15. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful.If a guy uses that, he likes you a whole hell of a lot.

16. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.

17. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.

18. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.

19. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.

20. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.

21. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.

22. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."

23. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.

24. When a guy tells you that you are beautiful, don't say you aren't. It makes them want to stop telling you because they don't want you to disagree with them.

25.When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.

26. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.

27. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.

28. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.

29. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.

30. A guy would give his right nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.

31. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.

32. Not all guys are assholes. Just because ONE is a jackass doesnt mean he represents ALL of us.

33. They love it when girls talk about their boobs.

34. When a guy hits your butt it means that he wants you sexually

35. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs.

36. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it ..it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts.

37. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.

Tags MySpace, girl, guy, love

Short URL for sharing: https://d.sb/B-. This entry was posted on 25th October 2007 and is filed under MySpace bulletins. You can leave a comment if you'd like to, or subscribe to the RSS feed to keep up-to-date with all my latest blog posts!

Comments

1. Avatar for Becca Becca said:

According to my boyfriend, these are all true, he even added his own comments to it, it was pretty interesting sort of peering into a guy's head.

2. Avatar for Total Total said:

bullshit...;)

3. Avatar for Jeremy Jeremy said:

Most of these are true, even though we don't admit it.

4. Avatar for tammmmy ! tammmmy ! said:

aw, i wish a guy would do all of the above for me (: ahaha !

5. Avatar for Abhiram Abhiram said:

Nice post.......True most of 'em
    13 is bullshit
    11 can't be genralized.

When will girls realize this !!! :)

6. Avatar for Joshua Joshua said:

yeh these pretty much are true. even 13 believe it or not. A guy will pick on a girl that he likes....but in a playful way. He wont let them leave angry thinking hes bein an ass. and 11......eh i agree cant be generalized

7. Avatar for Brunella Brunella said:

All of them are true including number 11 and 13, I have known guys who ended up liking me and asking me out, after teasing a lot...now about guys being open with their feelings, it makes sense for someone to open up, when the person who you are talking to seems honest and trustworthy...i guess you just have to show that you care about him and really feel that way too...

Every head is a different mystery, this can`t obviously work the same way for everysingle male brain, but on my perspective all of this assumptions are 100% right...

8. Avatar for The Silver Doe The Silver Doe said:

Guys do my head in :-/
    They are so confusing, I wish they were more straightforward.
    They do my head in but are yet so attractive, grrrrr :-/

9. Avatar for moonlightkisu moonlightkisu said:

these are only true for normal guys. Not for my ex, who was probably the meanest cheating sack of crap i've ever met.

Unfortunately, I wish most of these were true for my ex .. but most likely not

10. Avatar for Vandana Vandana said:

Wonderful !

11. Avatar for Ciera Ciera said:

"14. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships."

NOT TRUE!!! I love you equally <3

1. Avatar for Daniel Lo Nigro Daniel Lo Nigro said:

Nope, I love you more! :D
      Or equally :o

1. Avatar for Ciera Ciera said:

Hehehe! You know I'll never agree with that!

because I love you more!

12. Avatar for Leonila Mcclamy Leonila Mcclamy said:

A few of the urls on your site appear broken. I hope you fix them.

13. Avatar for olivia joners olivia joners said:

I really do hope these are true because i really like this guy & he asked me if i wanted to go to the cinema with him; but no like abrupptly he said; i really wanna go see twilight do you & i said yeah, so he said oh we should go :) but i think he is just asking as friends:/ but i want to be more:/xx

1. Avatar for Sasha Sasha said:

No its fine dont worry he's starting with friends then he will build up and ask you out! So dont worry it happened to me.

2. Avatar for Proudly Aqua Proudly Aqua said:

Patience is a virtue.

14. Avatar for abbie france abbie france said:

loooooooooooooooooool

15. Avatar for sakthi kumaran sakthi kumaran said:

third point is really true

16. Avatar for Shannan Tayler Shannan Tayler said:

Alright, so I need advise. I read a few things, and this but it didn't tell me what I needed too know.. And I'm really getting stuck.. I don't care who replies with what answer, I just need some advise!

This guy & I have were dating for nine months, and he broke up with me over text message. His reason for breaking up with was because "I was being a bitch." From my point of view, it was because it was the holidays and it was our first real holiday together and I was doing my best to make it perfect for him & my parents too. We argued and talked a few times after out break up, and it didn't go anywhere. We finally both dated someone else, but it didn't work in either of out favors. We started talking again, and we both admitted that we missed each other, we wanted to get back together, ect. But then, he says if and when we get back together, it won't be for a while. I smoke weed, and he doesn't like it. He is the only person I am willing to give it up for, and we got into it about that one night and he basically told me, to think of him as a friend, that knows me in more ways than anyone else. But he says in the future, he wants to be with me. But, he has a problem of not showing he cares.. He was never like that before, he was the nicest guy I knew. He would always compliment me, tell me jokes, tease me, ect. And now, it's all gone.. He doesn't act like the same old guy I knew nine months ago. I feel like he's only keeping me around because he knows I'm here, and for sex... (Don't lecture me about it...) A few days ago, I was put into the hospital and I called him, crying and crying and begging him to come because I was so scared.. His answer; "I have no way of getting up there.." But I found out that, that night when I called he went up to a restaurant that isn't that far from the town the hospital is in. And today, I just told him all I wanted most in the world was for him to show me that he cared, and he told me that he couldn't do that..

My question is, what do I do? What do I say? If anything at all... I love this guy to death.. And I would do anything for him.. Literally, and I just want another chance with the only person I've ever loved. What do I do?! Any help? If anyone has any suggestions, email me or you can reply to this... selt4taylor@yahoo.com

Please anyone!

1. Avatar for Daniel Lo Nigro Daniel Lo Nigro said:

Sorry, I don't do relationship advice. Good luck!

2. Avatar for Kitty catty Kitty catty said:

I'm in the same ish situation only with out drugs and hospital help?

17. Avatar for G.A.L.girl G.A.L.girl said:

I hope really hope that all of this isn't b.s. My best guy is telling me that a guy from school likes me, but he doesn't want to tell me who until he's absolutely sure. Does this mean: he's just being a good friend or that he like likes me?

Also i wish guys would just be an open book, and i'm fairly sure they would just like us to be easy to read too. But, i'm glad guys are emotional too. Love that guys are mostly not hormornal jack asses, except the actual ass wholes.

1. Avatar for PERSON PERSON said:

Sadly, I live in New Mexico, where the majority are ass holes. :(

1. Avatar for kallie kallie said:

They are:/ but out of every guy there there has got to be a godo one somewere(: my boyfriend is from mexico and is a good guy that is open and dosnt just want sex he care and is polite. it shows that there are good guys out there(:

18. Avatar for Nicola Nicola said:

This guy talks to me and flirts with me, and i really like him, but then when he goes out with his mates, hes just the same with other girls, i get butterflies in my stomach when he talks to me, but i dont know him well enough to just come out and say 'i love you' ! What do i do???

1. Avatar for Whitney Whitney said:

Just see where it goes. Let him do his thing for a little while, keep doing your own thing. Smile a lot. Compliment him. But do this occasionally. You don't want to be that annoying person who's constantly on his back. Good luck girl <3

19. Avatar for sweet_JM sweet_JM said:

wooow funny enough my boyfriend is all of these things .. The one about when they say to leave them alone i always left him alone until about a week ago when i realize he jus wonna talk..

20. Avatar for Kallie Kallie said:

I liked this(: every other website i checked said "boobs, butt, sex, and clevage." But this one is really good i like it(:

21. Avatar for dervla dervla said:

I really like this guy and I've been texting him for three months, he calls me beautiful and tells me his problems and I tell him mine, he told me about two months ago he liked me, i told him I liked him too and last month he asked who I liked and I said him, he said he liked me too:-) the thing is, we're awkward in person and I've only seen him twice, we text most days and he's so sweet, last month he told his best friend he liked me! He's become slow at replying, stops replying altogether and stuff but he asked me to be his valentine a few days ago and I know he's busy these days, does he like me? Advise?

1. Avatar for Daniel Lo Nigro Daniel Lo Nigro said:

If he's told you he likes you, then he likes you. Just because he's become slow at replying doesn't mean that he likes you any less. He could genuinely be busy and just be forgetting to reply to the messages.

Are you both introverts? Introverted people are generally pretty awkward in person when they meet for the first time. Maybe organise something together? Go see a movie together or something.

Good luck!

2. Avatar for thisari thisari said:

Dear i hav to giv u sm advice... ur at 50% safe side and 50 % danger... i experienced ur same situation... with aa guy... textin ... and so on... but it went fir eight months without meetin each other... he liked me... but never was my bf. . Coz we were busy with work.. no chance of meetin... and i am still a student.... and we got serious feelings fr each other... and wen it came to a climax... ( wen he experienced orgasms and all) he wanted to stop this... get rid of this... and i ddnt go aftr him as well... but i ws deeply hurt... felt a sharp knife in my heart, wen he really left me my deletin frm his contacts...ignorin me.... girl im so unlucky...i advise u kindly... to make the first move... and really convince him... if u wanna jeep him... till its too late... evn if he likes or not...u make da first move to meet him regularly.. and make ur bond stronger... so that he will hold on to u... be quick... before things turn upside dwn... dont be an unlucky gal like me! Aall da best dear!!

22. Avatar for savannah savannah said:

i like this boy and i dont know if he likes me, he stares at me all the time, he always teases me, playfights sometimes he tells me whats wrong&tells me to leave him alone, he's always asking me if im going out with someone, does that mean he likes me?

23. Avatar for Starla Starla said:

This guy I worked with for like the past three months. Always teases me ,play fights with and always stares at . I like really like and he always makes fun of the fact that I like him. What does. That mean?

24. Avatar for Winterheart Winterheart said:

It's this one guy I really like! My bff told him about me and vice versa because we are totally similar. I've seen him (not. In person) and he is really handsome and he said I was really cute, but I know that he REALLY fancy breasts. I'm practically as flat as a plank! Would he ever like me? Maybe I'm not of any interest to him with this flat chest of mine :((

1. Avatar for Daniel Lo Nigro Daniel Lo Nigro said:

Honestly, I think every guy "really fancies breasts" :P But he should like you for your personality! Do you know much about him?

2. Avatar for Proudly Aqua Proudly Aqua said:

Like ur planks and be proud of them. Guys appreciate confident women. Makes you more attractive. Guys might like breasts but don't care when they like a woman.

3. Avatar for UmarHard UmarHard said:

are you kidding, go and talk to that guy. if there is a girl, with a flat breast or a flat butt!!!! and she likes me. I will like her back no matter what!!!!! funny but some time I like flat breast too. if he said you are cute go for it!!!!!. do not have a low self esteem!!!!!

25. Avatar for Maddy - Maddy - said:

I LOVE this thank you so much

26. Avatar for Chris Chris said:

oh god..... almost 80-90% of the points have been written about girls.... how does guys came in dis picture infact the name of the article shud b "37 things guy probably doesnt know about a girl" and in places of guy, girl shud b added...... no offence......

27. Avatar for Sam Sam said:

some of these are beyond adorable. lol.

28. Avatar for Worrier Worrier said:

These boys look at my butt does that mean they like me?

1. Avatar for Daniel Lo Nigro Daniel Lo Nigro said:

It could just mean you have a nice butt :D

29. Avatar for bealovesyou bealovesyou said:

I met this guy on the internet and weve been chatting for a year already. He visited my country last last week we hangout mostly everyday, we feel comfortable with each other, and we feel like weve known each other for a long time even if we havent met in person before. hes an amazing guy. Hes decent, funny, and kind hearted even my parents really like him . Three days before he was going to leave we were alone in this tower with a very beautiful view he looked at me into my eyes and kissed me. I was shocked and didnt know what to do but i just kissed him back. The day before he was gonna go he told me " Im going to the immigration tomorrow and i want to extend my stay here. I honestly want to spend more time with you and i like this place. I just dont want to go". So we went to the immigration and he extended his stay and gave up his trip to Bali then we spent another week together and he told me twice that im really beautiful. Last thursday we had a heart to heart talk about his life. He told me about his past relationship with his ex gf. They have been together for4 yrs already but he decided to end it because hes not yet ready for a relationship and he still wants to travel and explore what the world has to offer. I felt bad because I kissed him and we did it and i asked him if it was for rebound because he might not be over the relationship. He looked into my eyes and said: " No its not like that. I got over the relationship 3 months ago. and yes shes still important to me and were still friends and you are not for rebound.. I promise" I knew that it was true because i can see it in his eyes and the expression on his face that what he said is sincere and true. I smiled at him and he kissed me in the forehead and then he added shyly " you are special to me and what we did is special to me" I didnt know what he meant by special so I just shrugged it off. I really like him but I cant tell him. Im not the type to tell a guy How i feel about them. He told me that he is going to leave on Sunday I dont know why but i got worried that i might have done something wrong or maybe im just over reacting so i just shrugged it off. Yesterday was his last day and we went out for the last time. He keeps on asking me why i was so quiet . I just told him that im bored and tired but honestly i felt sad on the inside and i just faked a smile and he told me with a sad expression on his face" I really dont want to go but i feel like I have to" and before he has to go back to his hotel he took my hand and looked at me with an unexplainable expression he looked like he doesnt want to let go, he feels sad, but he just fakes a smile, and its like hes waiting for me to say something then he kissed me. He wasnt the type to say what he really feels but i can really see it through his actions.he messaged me on fb yesterday " I had fun with you for the last two weeks and ill miss you". He left this morning and i feel sad. all I can think about is him, the way he looked at him, and his last words to me. Im not sure what he really feels towards me. I honestly dont want him to leave but i didnt tell him because i still have to face the fact that in the end he still has to leave. I regreted that i didnt get to tell him how i feel about him last night for i was afraid that he might stay longer and if his day is up it might be hard for him to leave and it might be hard for him to let go. it just makes my chest feel heavy. any advise? please

1. Avatar for soo rin soo rin said:

You're really a lucky girl. I'm so touched with your story.

30. Avatar for Tere Dominguez Tere Dominguez said:

I been with my bf for 4 months n after we saw the fault in our stars he just started acting all sweet telling me he misses me n all this shit but I have I feeling he did something so can u guys give me advise plz

31. Avatar for ews ews said:

this is just likemy true story so i thought about sharing u guys the link!!

32. Avatar for babydoll241 babydoll241 said:

I really really really really like this guy a lot he is a volunteer like I am he is a lot lot lot lot older then me i know he likes me from a mutual friend that he does like me when I am around him my heart beats fast and I get this funny feeling in my stomach like I am going to throw up he acts strange around me like he is fidgeting alot stares at me a lot and walks in and out of the same room I am in for no reason whats so ever when we play a game with the residents he'll lets me user his player anytime I want and would let me tease him in a good way which I know how gets mad when anyone else uses his player and if anyone else teases him if I use his player he wont get mad at me if I tease him in in a fun way he wont get mad at me at all so can you help me out I want to tell him I like him but I don't want to loose him as a friend either so what should I do any advice

33. Avatar for Sandy Sandy said:

I absolutely agree with 32, and as a girl, I'm surprised with 33 but other than that, it's an amazing list and now I know more about boys, so thank you. :)

34. Avatar for Sasha Sasha said:

Well um i like this guy but the worst part is he always teases me and sort of in like a rude ish way because he knows i love him and now he just teases me and he never used to do that!!!!! And every time i talk to him its just so awkward and he tells me to go away! Does this mean anything

35. Avatar for Noemi Noemi said:

I met a guy during a college summer program in another country I am not from. I had noticed him but never really gave him thought until I actually sat down one morning and spoke with him. I would notice that he would look my way a lot and, not just that, when I would catch him looking at me he would flinch! Haha Then he would also enjoy getting me annoyed by saying things about people from my country, so yea he teased me. I started to like him but thought it ridiculous because I was from another country. I had heard from others that he was a player and an asshole but he never acted like that towards me. He would also see me and try to catch up to me when he would see me but when we spoke he wouldn't look me straight in the eyes, as if he was shy. He was with me right before my bus departed. He did ruffle my feelings. I came to find out he had known I liked him, a few days before my departure. So I am not sure if he was just playing with my feelings or if he did like me back. I never told him myself and he never told me anything. We have been texting some now. What had his actions meant? Could he had possibly liked me? Advice? We do text some.

36. Avatar for saranya saranya said:

Hai actually my thing is entirely different we both had a good eye contact and I am more interested in him but I dont know whether he likes me? suggest me some idea I decided to talk with him but scared...

37. Avatar for CrimsonAshes CrimsonAshes said:

Well, now i know that my boyfriend wants me in that way cuz he is always smacking me on the ass xD Then again it may be because i have a nice butt :P Which i have to admit i do xD

38. Avatar for Angel Angel said:

I need help. I love this guy in my class but he's dating my friend. And he calls me cute. He says he loves me but wants to touch me and see my parts. I don't know if I should let him or not. I love him so much I don't want to break his heart. And then I like this other guy who love me a lot calls me beautiful and they're like best friends and I don't know who to choose. I need help please

39. Avatar for jane jane said:

The guy I like was saying how beautiful I am and that I shouldn't be insecure but then he asked me if I would let him have my ass, what should I say?

40. Avatar for Watermelons Watermelons said:

Ok so im in 6th grade and this boy called me beautiful twice and pretty like 10 times this year and i dont know if he likes me or not cause we are always talking in a certain class and he was goofing off and laughing and kept looking at me smiling,laughing, and blushing so what does that mean? And all this fun activity he has been doing keeps going on every day, and one time he looked at me for a while then looked down and giggled,! What does all this mean i need good advice

41. Avatar for Utsa Dhar Utsa Dhar said:

Hi I met this guy online ... He said he likes me a lot and that m special . Evn I like him ... He txt each other daily n he calls me often .. Bt Nly on weekend the rate of txt exchange is vry less compared to the week day ... On weekends he ll only wish me morning and gud nyt .. Tats it!
    I am not understanding y is it like this ... I din asked him cz dnt want to sound desparate n needy .. Does he really likes me ? Pl help me out of the confusion

Thnx Payel